Also known as Ilford Park Cemetery, was opened in 1914 as an independant cemetery and later taken over by the local council. The first internment was on 28th Sep 1914.

Approximately 16 German airmen killed in World War 1 were buried there and later moved to a war cemetery, thought to be Cannock Chase.

Browse Essex Commemorations for Eastbrook End Cemetery Dagenham

Search the Essex Commemoration Project

 

 

(Source: Dagenham Digest)